My Very First Blog Plus A Sneak Peak Into My Baking Passion

Hey guys so this is my very first blog post. I'm super excited to start this blog and share my passion with you guys.

Basically I'll post many bakes that I've made and some of them will be healthy and others, well let's just say you should treat yourself once in a while.

I think I'm starting this blog because I've always liked sharing what I've made with my friends and I would like to share all my bakes with you guys aswell.

I love to make cakes and I mean come on who doesn't love cake. Heres a cake I made for my grans birthday and bare with me guys my pictures aren't as white and perfect as other blogs, but I promise they'll get better in the future.


This is a chocolate cake with caramel and chocolate frosting, as well as some crushed oreos and some delicious strawberries. This cake is rich but it's light and fluffy, the perfect cake for a birthday party.

I will put the recipe up for this cake and many more later on in my blogs.

Well I hope you guys liked a little sneak peak on my cake and what I can do.
See yall later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Spinach, Feta and Olive Muffins